- What Can the Librarians Do for You?
- Reserve Library Space
- Database Resources for Teachers
- Tech Tips for Teachers
We are more than happy to:
- Sit in on common planning sessions and collaborate with you to help you meet your curricular needs.
- Present lessons in the library on digital citizenship, research strategies/questioning, evaluating sources, and more.
- Visit your classroom to give any of these lessons.
- Give your students a library orientation.
- Sit with you one on one and help you with Google Classroom and other technology applications.
- Create collections of resources for your students that supplement the unit you are teaching.
- Provide a large space for you and your students to spread out for projects and presentations.
Click here to book the library.
Seminar Area: 9 rectangular tables. Seats 34
Classroom Area: 7 round tables, mobile television available for presentation. Seats 28
Access all resources below by clicking on the thumbprint for the Online Portal.
Find videos on a wide variety of topics covering all subject areas including financial literacy, current events, science, history, language arts, and more. Look at the special collections created by NBC learn for videos especially developed for students.
- Search for videos by TEKS.
- Create your own playlists, snip videos to only show the parts you want students to see.
- Download videos to avoid problems that arise with connection issues or for subs to use.
- Share videos to Google Classroom.
Access instructional videos to use to enrich and extend student learning. Interactive lessons are also available for teachers to access and assign to students.
Find resources to use with novels including author interviews, book trailers, lesson plans, and more. Teachers can also find book lists, readers theater scripts, and create personalized book lists.
Access digital Professional books from ASCD and ISTE to support your own professional growth & learning.
Access and search academic and professional journals in the field of Education. Find the research you need as a teacher.
Get rights-free images including pictures and clipart you can use in any school project.
Get rights-free sounds including sound effects and background music you can use in any school project.